The GY-HM200HW is a unique, innovative and affordable professional quality camera that enables a single-operator to stream and record your church events with professional quality titling. It's designed so that one person—even a volunteer with little or no experience—can stream your services through YouTube or Facebook and simultaneously make professional quality recordings.
Its Full Auto Mode handles exposure, color balance and focus, so that your operator needs only to point and shoot. The camera comes with graphic layouts for a variety of religious events.
Congregation specific and event related text can easily be changed using a browser equipped device (tablet or smartphone.) Audio from your mixing console can be fed directly into the camera's balanced XLR inputs. For churches with limited equipment and personnel resources, this camera is the affordable solution for producing professional quality coverage.
- Live Streaming to internet with optional Wi-Fi® or wired network adapter—no computer required!
- Ideal for single camera, single operator production
- Customizable lower third graphic overlays
- Selectable pre-loaded religious icons
- Compatible with Verizon 4G LTE adapter for off premises streaming
- Integrated Ultra HD 12x Zoom Lens with 24x Dynamic Zoom in HD mode
- Full HD recording to SDHC/SDXC memory (with or without titles)
- Options for large viewfinder, rear lens control
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Advanced browser based IP remote control and viewing
- 120 fps Slow Motion Recording
- 4K UHD recording and live output (without titles)