The KY-PZ100 is a robotic pan, tilt and zoom video production camera. It's the first PTZ camera that features JVC's unique IP communications engine providing network connection via WiFi*, 4G-LTE*, or cabled LAN. It's designed to be used as a stand alone remote camera or as part of a multi-camera system in both studio and field environments. In addition to its 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs, it is also capable of reliably streaming 1080i/60, 1080p, 720p, and 360p video with 2-channel audio--all with minimal latency and forward error correction. Camera control is possible from a web browser, or with the dedicated RM-LP100 remote control panel, or from a variety of remote units using standard protocol. The camera also includes on-board HD recording at up to 50Mbps to a micro SDHC/SDXC card with the ability to upload the recorded files to an external server.
The KY-PZ100 features JVC's highly accurate direct drive mechanism for smooth, quiet and precise positioning with up to 100 preset positions. Positioning can be performed at a range of speeds from very very slow to very fast while retaining pin-point accuracy (within 0.03°). A newly developed 1/2.8-inch image sensor and 30x optical zoom lens produce superb broadcast quality images even in low light environments. The camera's Wide Dynamic Range mode provides clear natural foreground images even under challenging highlight conditions.
Stream Full HD
Power the camera, control it, and stream to the world all from a single ethernet cable. Or go wireless. Just provide power to the camera, plug in a WiFi adapter or LTE modem, and you'll have the world's most convenient, high quality robotic camera that can be placed virtually anywhere, stream full HD, and be controlled from anywhere in the world!
JVC KY-PZ100BU Robotic PTZ Camera
- 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
- Optical zoom lens with 30x zoom ratio (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
- 12x digital zoom
- Autofocus and image stabilization built-in.
- Fast f/1.6-4.7 maximum aperture for excellent low light
- High sensitivity mode (down to 0.02 lux, color)
- Night mode (0.003 lux, BW)
- Direct drive motor for smooth, quiet and accurate pan and tilt
- PoE+ equipped: LAN cable enables simultaneous streaming, camera control and power supply
- Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p video
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI and HDMI and IP digital outputs
- 2 channels audio (or 1 channel balanced audio)
- USB host connection for WiFi or 4G LTE adapter*
- Advanced IP communications capability:
- Streaming with SMPTE 2022 forward error correction
- Advanced Zixi reliable communication with ARQ, FEC and adaptive bitrate control
(Requires optional Zixi license)
- Low latency streaming
- Standard control protocol over LAN (enables PTZ control by TriCaster and other products)
- RTMP streaming directly to content delivery network
(JVC VIDEOCLOUD, YouTube, Ustream, etc.)
- PELCO-D control protocol via RS-422/485
- Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card recording (H.264 50Mbps)
- Remote control via RS-232C / RS-422, or via IP controller
- Can memorize 100 preset settings and positions
- Can be mounted upside-down or right-side-up
*WiFi and 4G LTE require optional external adapter